1. Gymnastics focusing on increasing complexity of movement
2. The basics. Squat, Dead, Weighted Lunges, Bench. Pull ups, Rows. 2 week waves going for records each week.
3. Deloading every 4th week(roughly) that means cutting your volume in half every 4th week.
4. Sprinting. 2-3 of my workouts each week end with sprints ranging in the 200-800 meter range.
5. Taking 14-16 hours between dinner and breakfast and making the first half of the day low carb. I'm talking <30g carbs in that period. Carbs are put in the evening meal but only if I feel I need them ie have done sprints that day.
6. BCAA Branched Chain Amino Acids. Take 10g before my morning fasted workout.
That's it. Abs are popping.